Sunday 3 May 2015

21st CENTURY POE at Glasgow Southside Fringe 9 & 10 May

Just a quick note to correct a misprint in the Glasgow Southside Fringe brochure regarding the 21st CENTURY POE shows I'm doing next weekend as part of the fest at The Bungo on Glasgow's Nithsdale Road. The brochure says I'm doing FALLING FOR THE USHERS on both 9 & 10 May, but in fact I'm doing USHERS on Sat 9, but doing a DIFFERENT, equally stunning, show on Sunday 10 May, HEART SHAPED HOLE, the show that got me my best reviews when I did the show at the Edinburgh Fringe in 2013. Extra value: 2 nights, 2 shockers! I'll paste in the poster here, which has all the details, including how to book at www.brownpapertickets,com.

USHERS can be booked H E R E ! ! !

and HEART SHAPED HOLE can be booked H E R E ! ! !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.