Friday 19 July 2013

Nominated for a Scribe Award for Dark Shadows!

Nobody told me, but it turns out I'm nominated for Best Audio for my Big Finish Dark Shadows audio drama Dress Me In Dark Dreams, the award to be presented tomorrow at San Diego Comic Con. To celebrate Big Finish are offering it, along with the other two nominees (also from Big Finish!) at a special reduced price, as here: http://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/scribe-awards-offer Win or lose, this means a lot to me. Dark Shadows always meant a huge amount to me and Amber Benson and Terry Crawford are so dam good in their roles: the kind of performances that make being a dramatist worthwhile. As far I'm concerned, the nomination belongs more to them than to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.